In its twice-yearly outlook report, the bank said economic growth would range between 3.0% and 3.2% in the year to March 2005, up from its October forecast of 2.3-2.6%.
"With production and corporate profits rising, momentum for a positive business cycle is expected to be
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde