Macfarlane will speak on 22 March at the Australian National University in Canberra at a public lecture series on the development of central banking in Australia.
The speech starts at 12:30 p.m. and there is not expected to be a question and answer session.
The central banker will also appear in a panel discussion on 4 April at the Melbourne Institute
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power