Securities and Exchange Commission Chair Lilia Bautista said the SEC and the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas would soon amend a memorandum of understanding between them so they could jointly examine the books of investment houses that they both regulated, the Philippines Daily Inquirer reported.
The existing MOU between the SEC and BSP does not pr
- Turkish central bank carries out emergency rate hike as currency falls
- US House passes deregulation bill with bipartisan support
- Podcast: San Fran Fed’s Daly on gender inequality in central banks
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Brazil’s central bank launches fintech laboratory