Securities and Exchange Commission Chair Lilia Bautista said the SEC and the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas would soon amend a memorandum of understanding between them so they could jointly examine the books of investment houses that they both regulated, the Philippines Daily Inquirer reported.
The existing MOU between the SEC and BSP does not pr
- Central banks may be thinking wrongly about inflation – Borio
- European Commission announces supervisory agency reforms
- Bank of Russia will be able to handle fallout from failing banks, analysts say
- Riksbank outlines three visions of ‘e-krona’
- All central banks may have to consider crypto-currencies – BIS