As provided for by the Bank of England Act 1998, Mr Bean has been reappointed to the MPC by Mervyn King, Governor of the Bank of England, after consultation with the Chancellor of the Exchequer. Mr Bean's current three-year term on the MPC expires on 31 May 2007. The Court of the Bank o
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for gold a fool’s errand?
- World’s largest SWF bars investment in four companies for guideline breaches
- Bank of Jamaica’s Wynter on the path to inflation targeting
- BoE minority staff score lower in first diversity survey
- Vietnam says it is “actively prepared” to intervene in forex market