The committee, set up by the 2009 Banking Act and broadly charged with safeguarding financial stability, will comprise four non-executive directors, as well as the central bank's two deputy governors and the governor.
The four non-executive directors are Roger Carr, Sir David Lees, Mark Tucker and Harrison Young.
Carr is the chair of Centrica
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Central banks: the economy’s emergency responders
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde