The new central bankers are Carlos Alberto Nogueira Fernandes da Silva and Rui Migueis de Oliveira.
President Dos Santos appointed the two officials on April 7, "under the faculties conferred to him by the Organic Law of the Angolan Reserve Bank and by the Constitution".
During the ceremony held at the Meeting Hall of the Presidential Palace, the
- World’s largest SWF bars investment in four companies for guideline breaches
- ECB needed better data in 2008 crisis, says Lautenschläger
- Brazilian government must respect central bank independence – IMF
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for gold a fool’s errand?
- Seychelles must act fast on money-laundering, says central bank