An economist with the St. Louis Federal Reserve said on Monday that the U.S. central bank's commitment to keeping inflation stable was too vague, and this had contributed to worries about deflation.
St. Louis Fed econom
- Banknote and currency manager of the year: Norges Bank
- Lifetime achievement award: Perng Fai-nan
- Initiative of the year: Bank of England’s FinTech Accelerator
- Consultancy and advisory provider of the year (data and regulatory management): BearingPoint
- Banknote and currency services provider of the year: Landqart