"At the request of the Sri Lankan authorities, the IMF is conducting a review of Sri Lanka's economic statistics in the context of the fund's Reports on Observance of Standards and Codes," Nadeem Ul Haque, senior resident representative of the IMF in Colombo, said in a stateme
- Turkish central bank carries out emergency rate hike as currency falls
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- US House passes deregulation bill with bipartisan support
- Brazil’s central bank launches fintech laboratory
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?