Quaden said the central bank has not ``pre-decided'' on an interest rate rise in the future and the ECB doesn't expect an increase for some time, the FT cited him as saying. Interest rates in the euro zone have been held at 2 percent since June 2003, the paper said.
Belgian central ba
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- ‘Regulatory equivalence’ not enough for post-Brexit UK CCPs – Cœuré