"Last September we set a net reserve goal of $20 billion for December 2004, and in February, we're (already) at $21 billion," Meirelles was quoted as saying in an interview published on Tuesday 17 February in the French financial daily Les Echos.
Asked what effect the Federal Reserve increasing inte
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde