"The most acute macroeconomic policy challenge relates to fiscal consolidation and co-ordination, which is vital for the single currency, but currently under stress," the OECD said in its latest survey of the eurozone.
It said support for the stability and growth pact has been diluted, and the credibility of enforcing
- Banknote and currency manager of the year: Norges Bank
- Lifetime achievement award: Perng Fai-nan
- Initiative of the year: Bank of England’s FinTech Accelerator
- Consultancy and advisory provider of the year (data and regulatory management): BearingPoint
- Banknote and currency services provider of the year: Landqart