Weber, 47, a member of the government's council of economic advisers with no party affiliation, was nominated for the post to replace Ernst Welteke, who resigned after it was revealed that he had accepted the hotel stay from a commercial bank he regulates.
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting