"I want to be one more worker in this convergence that unites the main members of political forces, business, labour and social groups to deal with the destruction that has brought us to the brink of anarchy and violence," Mr Duhalde said in a pre-recorded television message.
Surrounded by Roman Catholic Church leaders and United
- James Bullard on 2% rates, tariffs and Fed leadership
- Turkish central bank raises overnight rates in bid to stop lira’s fall
- Podcast: David Hendry and John Muellbauer on empirical macro
- Policies must change to stop emerging markets crisis, analysts say
- Next financial crisis “will be brewing” in shadow banking – Bullard