"The credit rating of Lebanon (B-/stable/C) should weather the near term financial and political pressures resulting from the assassination of Hariri," Standard & Poor's (S&P) said in a statement.
"A favorable economic conjuncture, underpinned by replenished reserves, accelerati
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?
- Norges Bank does not rule out launching digital currency