The report quoted the EEOC as saying that it operates a "racially hostile work environment" and has discriminated against an African-American employee because of his race.
A report said June Gates, a spokeswoman for the bank, declined to comment on the EEOC's suit, saying the organization does not comment on pending litigation.
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?