"We hope to have a conclusion on the costs and basic functions of the system by the end of the year," said Tumpell-Gugerell in a discussion session with members of the European parliament's Economic and Monetary Affairs Coordinators Committee.
"Then it would go ba
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?