"We have opened this limited window to new foreign direct investors to come in with their investments," Central Bank Governor Gideon Gono said during his mid-term review of monetary policy.
"From September 1, 2004 up to December 2006, there will be this window which will allow them the privil
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?