The storm aroused Sunday by Governor of the Bank of Israel David Klein's comments has now abated. The shekel has strengthened 0.4% against the dollar, setting the exchange rate at NIS 4.773/$.
At the end of the meeting, Sharon and Klein decided to hold a regular monthly meeting. The meeting, news of which leaked to the m
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?
- Norges Bank does not rule out launching digital currency