The Turkish newspaper, Zaman, reported that the central bank's latest Financial Stability Report, released on 1 June, also noted that "GDP growth was beyond expectations due to stronger external demand, despite the slowdown in the domestic demand."
The report also suggested th
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde