"I am grateful to Roger for his distinguished service during this challenging time in our nation's economic and financial history," Ben Bernanke, the chairman of the Fed, said. "The Fed has benefited from Roger's expertise on risk-management practices, international banking standards, and other important issues throughout his long career."
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Central banks: the economy’s emergency responders
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde