Mario Draghi, who is also the governor of the Bank of Italy, said the member of the group "strongly support the call to broaden the FSF's membership to include key emerging-market economies and will be working to rapidly achieve that objective."
The official communique of G20 finance ministers and central bank governors, who met
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for gold a fool’s errand?
- EBA demands rapid reform at Maltese AML agency
- BoE minority staff score lower in first diversity survey
- First left-wing Mexican president in a generation unlikely to upend institutions
- Vietnam says it is “actively prepared” to intervene in forex market