"Even if the case of extreme high valuations of assets, a situation in which most observers would agree that the prevailing level of asset prices is not sustainable, there are strong arguments that a central bank should not try to 'prick the bubble'," Issing said.
"The interest-rate increase req
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Central banks: the economy’s emergency responders
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey