"There must be a budget framework, with a balance between excessive rigidity and excessive flexibility," Rajan said in an interview with Italian newspaper Corriere della Sera.
"But no rule would work if those who are subject to it do not take responsibilit
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for monetary gold a fool’s errand?
- European Court of Justice overrules ECB on French banks’ leverage
- Malaysian central bank reshuffles senior staff
- FSB launches crypto asset monitoring framework
- Communication strategies too weak to ‘pierce veil of inattention’ – research