Source: Sapa AFP
President Robert Mugabe's government broke new economic ground on Wednesday by introducing a form of money that financial experts said had been hitherto unknown - the bearer cheque.
A spokesperson for the Reserve B
- Auditors find ‘flaws’ in ECB’s crisis management framework
- Economists need to better understand macrofinancial links – BIS paper
- Home truths on Europe’s NPLs
- Central banks lack ‘firepower’ to combat financial crises, says report
- Ukrainian bank owners carried out ‘co-ordinated fraud’, forensic audit says