The 27 August robbery scandalised the country when it emerged that criminals had simply driven into the bank's compound in the main city, Abidjan, and made off with bags full of cash belonging to some of the world's poorest nations.
Judicial police commissioner Desire Adjoussou told reporters that a special team had been dispat
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?