Latest opinion polls saw a stunning rise in the popularity of New Zealand's National Party, lead by ex-central banker Brash. He planned to visit Rotorua and the Bay of Plenty in a bid to show he had the guts to deliver direct to the Maori people.
Brash was quoted as saying "A number of people said you can say that to a non-
- Central banks may be thinking wrongly about inflation – Borio
- European Commission announces supervisory agency reforms
- Bank of Russia will be able to handle fallout from failing banks, analysts say
- Riksbank outlines three visions of ‘e-krona’
- Uruguay’s digital currency pilot ‘close to launch’, says governor