Source: Bank of England
As announced on 29 April, the Bank of England is to withdraw from circulation at the end of this month, the older style £10 notes featuring a portrait of Charles Dickens, 16 July.
Holders of these notes may continue to use them until 31 July. Thereafter they will no longer be legal tender an
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations