Source: Bank of England
The Bank of England's Court of Directors has appointed John Footman as an Executive Director. He will be responsible for all of the Bank's Central Service functions, and will be a member of the Bank's senior Executive Team.
John Footman (50) joined t
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations