Yu Yongding, who is 56, currently heads the world economics and politics institute at the Chinese Academy of Social Sciences. She said earlier this month in an article on the academy's website that an interest rate hike is necessary for a more efficient allocation of funds and to maintain eco
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?