The fledgling Fed chief said he felt inflation would be clipped by the expected slowdown in economic growth, despite soaring energy prices, it says.
"Some analysts were surprised to see him take such a laissez-faire approach toward inflation, particularly since the Fed's own forecasts for underlying price trends were revised higher in
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Turkish central bank carries out emergency rate hike as currency falls
- US House passes deregulation bill with bipartisan support
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Brazil’s central bank launches fintech laboratory