The meeting, which was scheduled to take place in Barcelona, is the latest casualty of the wave of anti-globalisation protests which have swept Europe and the US in recent years.
Jean-Christophe Bas of the World Bank said that there were fears that a counter summit planned by French and Spanish protesters - which was to include a public trial of the World B
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations