Yesterday's creation of the 14-member Middle East-North Africa Financial Action Task Force was welcomed by the US Treasury Department official responsible for fighting terrorist financing, Juan Carlos Zarate, who attended the inaugural meeting in Bahrain.
The task force was "a testament to the fact
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting