At a gathering of global central bankers here, Fed governor Ben Bernanke said that the Fed was fully aware of risks to the U.S. expansion but said he anticipated steady growth.
"The most likely scenario is that the economy will continue to recover but at a not robust pace," Bernanke said. "The fundamentals are in place for a
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- ‘Regulatory equivalence’ not enough for post-Brexit UK CCPs – Cœuré