Last week there were strong rumors that Pignanelli was on his way out due to public differences between he and Lavagna over monetary policy and on how to lift the partial deposit freeze. Finally, President Eduardo Duhalde persuaded Pignanelli not to resign.
The power-struggle between La
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations