Source: International Herald Tribune
China will create a banking watchdog headed by Liu Mingkang, the Bank of China president who earned plaudits for tackling three corruption investigations and selling $2.6 billion in shares, a central bank official said Tuesday.
The China Banking Regulatory Commission will take over supervision of 110 commercial lend
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations