But, in the long-term interest rates may increase to 5.5 per cent again, he said.
Gjedrem supported the current low interest rates in Norway, saying it may take even longer than two years to meet the inflation goal.
He said that despite the fact that the Norwegian economy is on the up, we are still struggling wit
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations