In a question-and-answer session after a speech to the Texas Council on Economic Education in League City, Texas, McTeer said, "Outsourcing, per se, is not really a bad thing."
He said outsourcing of jobs is "an education problem, not an economic problem." But outsourcing also is becoming a political problem, he said.
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power