Deloitte is set to replace PricewaterhouseCoopers as the auditor at the Central Bank and Financial Services Authority of Ireland in a contract worth an estimated 250,000, according to eTenders website for Irish public tenders.
Asked if the PPARS controversy had any impact in the tendering process, a spokesman for the Central Bank was quoted as saying it did not and added: "Deloitte is one o
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?
- Norges Bank does not rule out launching digital currency