The Fed's "beige book" collection of grassroots reports by its district banks said the housing market was the only bright spot in an otherwise weak economy, the Financial Times reported.
But Alan Greenspan, Fed chairman, sounded an optimistic note yesterday, arguing that US productivity gains in the late
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?