Source: Channel News Asia
European Central Bank Governing Council member Ernst Welteke has urged caution in making "abrupt changes" to currency arrangements such as the Chinese yuan's peg to the US dollar.
Mr Welteke warned Beijing must not rush
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?