"I don't understand why we need NT$2,000 bills ? it's will be very inconvenient to use such large denominations," said Chen Huei-li, 43, mother of three.
Sometimes even the NT$1,000 note is too large and she has to exchange it into small notes before using it, she said.
"I object to this new measure ? there are already to
- Next financial crisis “will be brewing” in shadow banking – Bullard
- James Bullard on 2% rates, tariffs and Fed leadership
- Policies must change to stop emerging markets crisis, analysts say
- Brian Wynter on Jamaica’s inflation-targeting transition
- Argentinian central bank raises large banks’ reserve requirements