Thaksin Shinawatra said he had yet to receive the report - commissioned by the Chuan government - that points the finger at Chaiyawat Wibulswasdi and Rerngchai Marakanond.
Mistakes by the ex-governors were not intentional, he said, and the bureaucracy was not well prepared to deal with cu
- Irish deputy governor warns hard Brexit is ‘entirely plausible’
- New Russian banknote provokes anger in Ukraine
- Low-paid jobs may explain flat Phillips curve – research
- G7 governors and ministers set out principles for assessing cyber security
- Canada’s Project Jasper to explore clearing of securities in third phase