"I think the probability of falling into deflation is very low" largely due to the structural differences between the U.S. and Japanese economies, Guynn told attendees at the Buckhead Rotary Club in Atlanta.
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Central banks: the economy’s emergency responders
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde