The ECB said that this was in accordance with the Executive Board's general intention to foster job mobility within the ECB, which is aimed at strengthening the efficiency and effectiveness of the organisation.
The changes are as follows:
Mr Wolfgang Schill, Deputy Director General Economics, will succeed Mr Gert Jan Hogeweg, Director General Econ
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde