Source: Bloomberg News
Japan's central bank said it asked for the government's approval to set aside more money to boost its capital, a move analysts said may prepare the bank to buy more assets which have possible investment losses.
"To maintain its financial soundness, the Bank of Japan decided" to increase its capital reserves and "the b
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Rising rates seen as main risk by reserve managers
- ‘Regulatory equivalence’ not enough for post-Brexit UK CCPs – Cœuré