The IMF board will now consider a letter of intent from Buenos Aires on 23 January to decide whether it will release funds. Argentina is experiencing its worst economic crisis in decades and is in default on loans with most major international donors.
With half of Argentina's population living in poverty and children have begun
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting