According to information obtained by the newspaper, BUBA's board has not reached a decision on the matter.
The official position of the central bank is to make a decision in connection with the review of the annual report.
According to an international agreement, the bank can dispose of 600 tons of precious metals within 5 years.
- EU stress tests should follow US example – EBA chairman
- Podcast series: central banking in the post-crisis world
- Central banks should challenge risky fintech projects – Carstens
- Research project weighs bold plans for cross-border payments
- Sri Lankan central bank tackles ‘large and persistent’ liquidity deficit