Source: Financial Times
Gordon Brown, the chancellor, is to announce the UK's decision on entry into the euro in the House of Commons on Monday June 9, Downing Street has announced.
The announcement will follow a special Cabinet session on June
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde