He will speak at a conference in Seoul organized by the government on "A New Vision and Strategy under Changing Leadership in Northeast Asia." He will also have an opportunity to exchange views with private sector representatives.
During his visit to Tokyo (February 24-25) and Seoul (February 26-27), Mr. Kohler will exchange
- EU stress tests should follow US example – EBA chairman
- Podcast series: central banking in the post-crisis world
- Research project weighs bold plans for cross-border payments
- Central banks should challenge risky fintech projects – Carstens
- Sri Lankan central bank tackles ‘large and persistent’ liquidity deficit