He will speak at a conference in Seoul organized by the government on "A New Vision and Strategy under Changing Leadership in Northeast Asia." He will also have an opportunity to exchange views with private sector representatives.
During his visit to Tokyo (February 24-25) and Seoul (February 26-27), Mr. Kohler will exchange perspecti
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations