Regional manufacturing activity in the US improved in July, a survey from the Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia indicated today.
The Philly Fed's broadest measure of manufacturing conditions, the current activity diffusion index, increased to 8.3 this
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde